Thursday, August 13, 2009

So Much To Say, So Little Time...

So about a year ago I started a baby blog to keep family and friends updated on the latest news about baby Moon. Now thats she's here, I realize I still have more to say (go figure), but not just on babies, pregnancy and motherhood! So what a perfect excuse to start a (real) blog.



Now don't get me wrong, I'm not assuming that everyone cares about what I have to say on every topic out there (and yes, i can find something to say on every topic out there), but that's the beauty of writing a blog-it doesn't matter! Here that Mom? I can say what I want AND get the last word.



So if you care, are curious (nosey like me) or just plain bored and need something to read...stay tuned because I have so much to say!

"Fly me to the moon....fill my heart with song, let me sing for ever more."

5 comments: