Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"Hello Lover"



Carrie Bradshaw couldn't have put it any better...

Shoes, shoes and shoes. Seriously, I have yet to meet a woman that doesn't really love them. AND if those women exist, I assure you it is because they have not found that perfect pair yet!
I'm a fan of shopping designer brands, but I am also a HUGE fan (and so is my husband) at getting a good deal and sometimes that means finding the look for less. However, I do not like to go that route unless it also means quality. I do believe that you get what you pay for. With that being said, here are two pairs of shoes that are absolutely fabulous. Now I admit, they are not for everyone...but if you find that just by looking at these, you can see yourself in them, I promise you will not be disappointed.


I love Sergio Rossi and his fabulous footwear has been seen all over the red carpet these days, but being on a budget (as I'm sure you can relate), they are totally out of my budget! But Sam Edelman and Jessica Simpson have come to the rescue with looks for less...and the difference is virtually undetectable! The tear drop peep toe was all the rage this past fall, and even now, and I have no doubt it will carry through to Spring.


Here's Sergio Rossi's that retail for $695






Here are the Looks for less, which come in an array of colors!


Sam Edelman's "Novato" $99Jessica Simpsons "Bravo" $79





Either way, remember that you can update any old look from your closet, by simply refreshing your accessories wardrobe! A new pair of shoes can make an old outfit really pop... in a cost effective way.

No comments:

Post a Comment