Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Here We Go!!

So we finally did it, we closed on our home! We signed and the project started right away. Soon and his friends have been enjoying the demolition part. If I didn't say before, this is a total rehab project. We are totally gutting the inside, adding a bump-out and redo-ing the outside...so basically we're keeping the structure. So, it's a long, but exciting road ahead!















In other news, I'm going to Florida to surprise a close friend for her baby shower! I bought my plane ticket a couple months ago and just told her I'm coming last week...so I'm super excited! I'll hopefully have some pictures (of the new house and my trip...providing I find my camera) :)

 
Stella News! ...there has been a clearance sale going on and things are going really quickly!! There are still some items left, so check it out! Also Check out next month's In Style Magazine and People's Style issue for must have S&D pieces.
www.stelladot.com/RachelMoon



2 comments:

  1. i see the house much better in this picture, it's GINORMOUS!! I love it so far!

    Can't wait to hear more about your journey :) I wanna take part in demo! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, congrats and have fun in Florida!

    Thanks for entering the spring wardrobe kick-off from J.E.M. Apparel - remember you can tweet every day!

    Good luck and have a fabulous weekend!
    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete